Life is a Highway

Life is a Highway
Source: YouTube

Wednesday 17 October 2012

On Demand Entertainment: 'Argo Cast Spill The Beans On Ben Affleck As a Boss'


Source:On Demand Entertainment- talking to actor/director Ben Affleck.

"At the premiere of Argo at the London Film Festival, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman dish the dirt on what director Ben Affleck is like as a boss. Report by Louise Hulland." 

From On Demand Entertainment

The 1979 Iranian Hostage is something that I've very interested in and lived through as someone who was 3-4 years old at the time. So I would be very disappointed if this movie isn't very good. 

I haven't seen Argo yet, so I can't really say anything about it. I've seen documentaries about the true story and how some of the Western hostages were able to escape early pre-1981 when most of the Western hostages were freed, but I don't know much about the movie. So I don't feel comfortable about trying to go into detail about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments that are on topic and not personal are welcome On The Daily Journal. Spam isn't and will be deleted